- I have spent 25 years coaching in blue chip organisations including KPMG, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Diageo the NHS and the Metropolitan Police.
- Master Practitioner in resilience psychometrics, coaching and training
- Master’s degree in Strategic HR
- Post Graduate Certificate in Positive Psychology.
- Positive Psychology Coach
- Ashridge Coaching for Organizational Consultants
- British Psychological Society level A&B
- Transactional Analysis practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Coached the Coca-Coca ‘Turnaround Manager of the year’ who was awarded at national conference.
- Worked with individuals and teams to increase resilience through organisational change
- Delivered resilience training for a number of organisations
- ‘Wellbeing’ panel member at the Women of the World Festival, Exeter 2017
- Ran Devons first ‘Menopause Café’ and I currently work with menopausal women to support them through this life transition
- Written numerous articles for the Positive Psychology People